Friday, October 8, 2010

Episode 13 - Best of 2010 part 1



10/08/10
Download the AAC file here. It contains album artwork and chapters for each song for your iPod or Zune player. Just make a playlist and drag the file in. I can't figure out how to make iTunes recognize it as a podcast. Can someone help me with that??

The aim of this podcast is to highlight my favorite music of 2010. I did it again, track 10 is from 2009.

01 - Arcade Fire - Empty Room
02 - Violens/The Byrds - I See You”/”Only Shallow
03 - Mgmt - It's Working
04 - Love Is All - Kungen
05 - Metric - Gimme Sympathy (Daytrotter Session)
06 - Bart & Friends - Weave Your Name
07 - Karen Elson - The Ghost Who Walks
08 - Massive Attack - Paradise Circus Feat. Hope Sandoval
09 - The Hot Rats - The Crystal Ship
10 - Then - Anorak City (2009)
11 - Wild Nothing - Summer Holiday
12 - Vampire Weekend - Cousins
13 - Lucky Soul - Woah Billy!
14 - Dum Dum Girls - Blank Girl
15 - The Blanche Hudson Weekend - Grip Of Fear
16 - Mittens - Jaffa Cakes
17 - Surfer Blood - Floating Vibes
18 - The Love Language - Anthophobia
19 - Portrait Painters - Love Scar
20 - Husky Rescue - They Are Coming
21 - Health - Eat Flesh (Crystal Castles Rmx)


Notes

I've been listening to too many comedy podcasts lately, thus the delay in my own podcasts.
Share this podcast if you can. Leave comments here. I want to hear from you! Thank you for listening.
BigJB